DEPATMENT OF CHEMISTRY
· The department strive to contribute to a chemicallyliterate society through teaching, scholarship & service.
· Producing knowledgeable graduates for careers inacademia, industry & government.
· The department prepares students for a diverse &changing world.
· The department provides rigorous preparation ofcitizens whose career paths require expertise in chemistry.
· The department is committed to helping each student toachieve their personal academic potential by creating an effective environment.
SWOC Analysis of the Department
· Well equipped laboratory.
· The college library has wide range of books inchemistry.
· The department has efficient and qualified teachers.
· The rural and socio-economic background of thestudents has resulted inadequate language skills.
· Training for technical staff to repair equipments notfunctioning.
· The college building construction hence, a separatelaboratory is yet to be allotted.
· Opportunity for higher studies and getting placementin reputed chemical industries.
· To visit nearby industries.
· Magazines enhance creativity among students and impartknowledge about science & technology.
· The students have enough scope to learn throughseminars.
· More demand for technical courses than basic scienceprograms.
· To increase progression of students for highereducation.
· Inadequate knowledge regarding practicals among thestudents.
· Preparing students for securing distinctions in theuniversity examinations.
· To train the students for competitive examinations.